ABF Membership Information
American Business Forum has two types of memberships; Founder memberships and Associate memberships. Any Firm, Person or Franchise who has established business in U.S. can become a Founder Member of the Forum. Any vendor, consultant, auditor who is working for U.S. Businesses can apply for Associate membership and shall become member only if majority of the Board of Governors approve its membership.
- Enhances the growth of your business by providing a smooth platform for resolving the issues.
- A direct liaison with US Consulate and other business organizations which may help in expansion of business horizon.
- Member’s name, logo and website will be clearly marked on ABF website.
- Participation in international forums, seminars, workshops and any ABF event.
- Unique networking opportunity to meet Government officials and international business leaders.
- To collectively participate in community development projects.
- Exploring new platforms of available business opportunities.
The Founder Member shall pay Rs. 100, 000/- as registration fee (one fee) and Rs.100, 000/- as annual fee. The Associate Member shall pay Rs.65, 000/- as registration fee (one time) and Rs. 65, 000/- as annual fee.
Following are the forms for membership application subject to the approval of Board of Governors.