Member Companies Driven CSR
ONGOING CSR BY THE COCA-COLA EXPORT CORPORATION
ABF MEMBER COMPANIES INDIVIDUALLY DONATED TOWARDS FOR THE FLOOD VICTIMS:
- The Coca-Cola Export Corporation $1.00million
- Pepsi Cola International $0.50million
- Monsanto Pakistan $0.15million
- General Electric International $0.15million
- Raffles Pvt. Ltd reconstructed 100 Houses for Flood effected People in Mahmood Kot. The cost of this project was PKRS.25 Million. This society was consisted of hospitals, Schools, Milk Chiller etc.
- Becton Dickinson Contributed PKRs.10 lac worth of ‘Dry Rations’ through Bali Memorial Trust (NGO) to Muzaffargarh & contribution through Provincial DCO’s, also sent Medical products through different NGO’s. Contribution of $150000 by BD & its Worldwide Employees through different International Donor Agencies. BD Pakistan Employees contributed their One Days Salary for this effort, separately from other personal contributions. Also the Management & Sales teams have personally visited different effected areas to lend a helping hand in the relief camps.
- Millat Tractors Limited dispatched Rs. 2Million worth of food Stuff thru Mr. Pervaiz Malik, Chief Minister Flood relief Coordinator. Additionally they adopted two villages and provide help in rehabilitating the housing & infrastructure of the distressed.
- Netsol Technologies Pakistan has donated PKRS 1.5 Million for Flood affected areas. Further Netsol Employees had contributed 2% of their salaries for six months for this noble cause.
- Himont Pharmaceuticals donated over 8.5 million rupees of medicines to the flood victims. Also donated 250 blankets for Flood Victims.
- Mentor Graphics Corporation donated approximately $53,000 to the International Committee of the Red Cross to aid in the rebuilding of Pakistan following the devastating floods that struck the country. The funds were raised through a combination of employee donations and a company match.In addition to the relief fund that the Pakistani team initiated, the local employees in Lahore also donated funds normally set aside for office refreshments and supplies. The company matched the $16,406 amount collected globally from employees, adding $20,000, which when combined with additional money donated by the local Pakistan office, totaled $52,813.
ABF AS A BODY TOOK THE INITIATIVE TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN DURING THEIR SUFFERINGS BECAUSE OF EARTH QUAKE.
- Individual efforts from Coca-Cola Export Corporation PKRS 3Million.
- Total Funds from Members PKRS 3Million.
- Medicine costing Rs.2Million was donated by Ferozsons Laboratories